At a time of increased stock market volatility it is important to know your options and
of course cover other important financial matters; such as…
• RISING INFLATION: Learn how it’s shaping current investment strategies and what you should expect in the future.
• STOCK MARKET VOLATILITY: Would a market correction create additional challenges on meeting your planned retirement date?
• SOCIAL SECURITY: Will Social Security be there for me? How can I maximize my benefits?
• TAX REDUCTION STRATEGIES: Strategies to protect your retirement income from potential tax increases.
• IRA WITHDRAWALS: How withdrawals from IRA’s could cause you to lose up to one-third of your Social Security.
• RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Learn strategies to help generate guaranteed income for life.
• THE SECURE ACT: New 2020 tax legislation could turn your IRA into a tax burden for your beneficiaries.
Learn important mistakes you should avoid.